2017 is coming to an end and that needs to be put in an article about my 2017! Starting two thousand seventeen was really a new beginning. I was going to a new school, but now when I look back, it’s the best school I have been! I’ve so happy in 2017 but also really sad…
- I’ve had some moments in 2017 where I felt like no one cared about me or my feelings and I cried every night untill I felt asleep. That problem is getting better because a friend talked/is talking with me and it really helps.
- There’s also a thing that’s still going on, I’m not feeling home in the house I live.
- I had some breakdowns, I didn’t eat much, nothing made me happy, I was angry all the time.
I went to some amazing places:
I had an amazing time in New York! It was a gift from my mother for my 18th birthday. I even saw an actor of Game Of Thrones, Hodor! We visited a lot of nice places and Americans are the most polite people I’ve ever met!
I met two of my favourite actors from Harry Potter:
Jams and Oliver Phelps aka Fred and George Weasley! I met them at the Belgian FACTS convention and it was the best day of my life! (My face is looking really weird in this picture) As you can see I’m a Hufflepuff! In wich house are you?
My good intentions for 2018
- I’m a girl who never talks about her feelings unless some drags it out of me. So that’s my first one: talking more about how I feel
- Using my phone less because I’m use it too much, I’m not addicted to it but I could use my time for other things!
- I love reading, especially English books! I need to make more time for reading!
How was your 2017? And what are your good intentions for 2018?
Much Love Laura xxx